Add beauty and curb appeal to your home with an exterior concrete coating from Hello Garage.
Exterior Concrete Coatings in Nebraska and Iowa
Polyaspartic Surface Coatings for Porches, Patios and More
When it comes to renewing the concrete around your home — and adding to its value in the process — only polyaspartic concrete coating technology offers granite-like looks and durability and can be installed in about a day. So, forget stains, paints and other DIY options — Hello Garage's exterior surface coatings are the ideal way to take your porch, stoop and patio to the next level and make your entire home the envy of your neighborhood!
Contact Hello Garage of Omaha today to schedule a free exterior surface coating estimate. We proudly serve Nebraska and Iowa homeowners in Papillion, Omaha, Lincoln and surrounding areas.
- Higher quality: The polyaspartic material is very fluid, applied in an almost water-like state. This means it finds every crack, crevice and pore of the concrete beneath. Because of this, it doesn't just adhere to the concrete; it actually bonds with it, becoming one with your patio or porch.
- UV resistant: The polyaspartic material Hello Garage uses is 100 percent UV resistant. It won't yellow or fade like epoxy coatings do over time. This is huge, considering the amount of sun your exterior concrete sees over its lifetime.
- Quick-curing: It takes just 24 hours for Hello Garage's polyaspartic surface coating system to cure. That means you can likely use your concrete the very next day.
- Non-peeling: When an epoxy coating fails in laboratory testing, it's because it peels away from the concrete surface below. But when a polyaspartic coating finally fails in lab testing, it's actually the surface layer of concrete that peels away. In other words, the polyaspartic coating itself never really fails — the underlying concrete does. It's that strong of a bond.
- Greater bond to concrete: While polyaspartic outdoor coating technology was initially developed for industrial use, it was first used commercially as spray-in truck bed liners. Just think of all the abuse something like that must endure! Plus, truck beds are made of steel, which doesn't have open pores like concrete. So, if polyaspartic can stick to that, it can definitely bond with your porous concrete. (And think about how easy truck bed liners are to spray out and clean up.)
- 100 percent polyaspartic: The exterior surface coating system Hello Garage uses consists of a 100 percent polyaspartic active ingredient and a small amount of environmentally friendly solvent that helps it flow like water. Some companies that claim to use polyaspartic technology actually use a blend — so make sure you ask and get a straight answer. (If it's not 100 percent, it's not UV-stable, and you definitely don't want it.)
The Polyaspartic Difference
Polyaspartic concrete coating technology provides unmatched durability and a beautiful granite-like appearance for your exterior surfaces. It is hard, quick-curing, long-lasting and has been used in commercial and industrial applications for decades.
Over the course of our research, we found many reasons to prefer polyaspartic exterior surface coatings over epoxy or other paints and coatings. These are the most important:
Professional Installation Means Professional Results
As we've mentioned, when it comes to exterior concrete renewal, polyaspartic coatings are the best way to go. This technology is superior to both polyurethane and epoxy coatings for several reasons, the most important being its resistance to peeling over time. And the key to resisting peeling is surface preparation. In fact, experts agree that about 80 percent of a successful polyaspartic coating installation is down to superior surface preparation.
But here's the thing: That surface preparation requires two things that most homeowners don't have — expertise and commercial-grade heavy equipment. We're talking heavy-duty, walk-behind concrete grinders here. Not exactly something you can pick up at your local hardware store. Not to mention the experience that comes with installing hundreds of jobs a year. So, yes, polyaspartic is the way to go for your porch or patio. But for a long-lasting application that looks great for many years to come, professional installation is definitely what you're looking for.
Free Exterior Concrete Coating Estimates in Omaha & Nearby
Interested in learning more about the benefits a polyaspartic exterior surface coating? Contact us to schedule a free estimate with one of our experts. We proudly serve the Greater Omaha area, including Omaha, Papillion, Elkhorn, Council Bluffs, Bellevue, Seward, Fremont, La Vista, Blair and nearby cities in Nebraska and Iowa.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.