The powerful, efficient vacuum system installed by Hello Garage is ready when you need it and out of the way when you don't.
Strong, powerful and efficient, the system comes with a number of accessories that will make just about any dry clean-up job a breeze. And when you're done, the hose retracts automatically, ready for the next job. So whether you're detailing your car or tidying up after a project, having a professionally installed vacuum system that's ready to use at a moment's notice is a luxury you didn't know you needed!
Garage Door Screen
Create the ideal indoor-outdoor flow for your Omaha home with our retractable Garage Door Screens.
Garage Door Screens professionally installed by Hello Garage of Omaha span the full width of your garage and are easy to slide up and away when not in use. They keep bugs, leaves and other debris out of your garage while letting in plenty of natural light and fresh air. So, whether you're working on your hobbies, working out or just hanging out, the retractable Garage Door Screen is a great way to take your space to the next level.
Overhead Garage Lighting
Create a more inviting garage with the long-lasting and energy-efficient HG Overhead Lighting system from Hello Garage of Omaha! With three movable panels, you can angle the light to where it is needed most. Plus, you can adjust the brightness to how you see fit.
- Longer life - The components of an LED light substantially extend its lifespan.
- Energy-efficient - Uses only 45 watts of electricity and produces 3,500 lumens - this is brighter than four 60 watt bulbs!
- High intensity & brightness - Unlike standard bulbs, LEDs can produce a much stronger light.
- Low radiated heat - When electrified, LED bulbs emit electromagnetic energy as light. So they don't radiate heat in the same way that standard bulbs do.
- Reliable - LEDs can operate safely in colder temperatures and can endure more vibration and impact than standard bulbs.
Professionally installed heaters from Hello Garage offer a convenient way for you to use your garage in comfort all year round.
So whether you're looking to complete projects on your workbench or just keep your vehicles toasty during colder months, a garage heater is the ideal way to regulate the temperature of your drafty garage, no matter how chilly it gets outside.